Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

a thousand words... in pictures!

lots and lots of pictures! :) i figured since i never post pictures to my blog, i should! mainly so that i will know that i always have them and schtuffff!

1- this itty bitty girl got herself her first biikkiinniii!!! #chubbygirlsneedlovinto (gotta love funny hashtags!)

2- bex loves that she has taken over boston's spot in the cart!

3- boston and i like to take lots and lots of silly pictures everyday.

4- we also like to be ready for church on time! yayyy!

5- snocones are pretty much a way of life around here... we don't feel bad at all.

6- b-man got some sweet new shades for moms birthday. he's the bomb.

7- these 2 are literally the BEST of friends and i love it!

8- sometimes b-man likes to be a nerdy nerd!

little mister got such a handsome haircut! it took some convincing though. he didn't want to cut "my curls!" "my hairs!" but man, he sure is handsome! :)


i had a birthday!! even though i was completely sick and miserable, it was probably the best birthday i've ever had! no lies...

this sweetheart is going to be crawling REALLY soon.... i love when they get mobile. they are so much happier! :) but honestly, she's always happy anyways!

1- bobby cut all my nephews and my brothers hair the other day! handsome, ehh?

2- while bobby was cutting hair, they all got to get dirty!!

3- i absolutely love that b-man was getting dirty! he doesn't usually like the dirt and definitely does not like to be dirty! so i was VERY proud of my little man for loving the dirt. :)

4- i love s'mores! love, love, love them! can't wait to have more fires at my dads this summer.

5- our father's day was spent out at my dad with my everyones in my family except for my brother jaxson. (he missed out!) beck laid on my lap playing my her dads hair for almost an hour! we were all very happy. :)

6- we've gone to rexburg rapids a couple of times now and each time one of our children have fallen asleep!! one day we will all stay awake while there. after the first time, poor boston, had a fever of 101-103.9 for the next 2 or 3 days! :(

 i told b-man that beckett was going to get shots today. so all i heard all day was, "beckett get shots? beckett have owwies!" little mister was SO worried! it makes my heart happy that he loves his sister so much!
now for this little drama queen! isn't she a doll!? we are finally all caught up on her shots. she didn't get her 4 month shots till she was 6 months, and didn't get her 6 month shots till she was 7 months. but we are done. yay! she's a whopping 15.7 pounds! my cute little chunk! we will see if she hits 20 pounds before she's one. boston had a hard time breaking that barrier! she did amazing with her shots! she was determined not to cry. she squelled grabbed the bandaid. and start chewing on it! way to be tough my little drama queen! :)

0 comments:

Whose LOOKING?